If your company operates multi-nationally, creating and perpetuating a social media presence globally will eventually become a consideration – if it’s not already.
The challenge is that your social media efforts need to be localized for each target market, in the same way your websites need to be. It’s tricky, but not as difficult as it may seem.
In the course we answer the following questions:
- How to choose the right social networks for your target countries ?
- How to find out what people like ?
- How to develop a strategy ?
- How to lcoalize the content you publish on your social media accounts ?
- How to interact on the social media accounts ?