Globalisation is an ever growing phenomenon affecting most people and businesses all over the world. In the digital arena, this means that a company’s website and social media presence also needs to be a part of the global mix. If you’d like to export your products and services worldwide, you need to have a solid international digital marketing strategy in place.
The aim of the Web to Go Global Course is to teach a wide range of considerations that need to be addressed in order to tailor your strategy to a global audience. The areas that will be focused on are: market analysis, multilingual website, global content creation and localization, international SEO, international SEM and social media marketing, customer reach.
The Web to Go Global Course is a two day training session that thas been created to empower companies and professionnals to engage with global audiences.
We will provide a methodology as well as ahow you which tools you couls use to boost your web presence and to to find customers in the international arena . You will learn how to:
- Target the right foreign markets after a careful analysis
- Get your corporate website ready for international expansion (technical aspects, as well as translation / localization.)
- Create great multilingual content (texts, images or videos)
- Use international SEO: quality inbound links and international influencer marketing
- Use social media marketing to reach your foreign customers
- Boost your exports with artificial intelligence
- Launch international digital marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn…
- Be compliant with regulations
- Use analytics and kpis to improve your overall global web strategy